Order a Commission
Do you have a favourite photo? Let me turn it into an original work of art that will give endless pleasure. Or perhaps you are looking for that special, perfect, elusive gift? What could be more special than a portrait of a well loved pet? An ideal gift for Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, or, just
I work in acrylic, pastel, and pencil. I can work to your ideas, be faithful to the photo or work to my own ideas. It is up to you. You only buy the finished article if you are completely satisfied.
Whilst I specialise in animal art and pet portraits, I am more than happy to undertake commissions for other subjects. To view examples of previous commissions I have undertaken click here
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
1. Your photos need to be good sized clear photos. These can be sent by post or electronically.
2. Please only send copies of any photos that are precious to you. Whilst I take every care not to damage your photos and to return them to you in the same state they arrived, they will be around paint in an art studio and accidents do happen.
3. Additional photos and snapshots all help to give me a feel for your pet.
4. The photo should be typical of your pet. In other words when you look at the photo you should be able to say “That’s him (or her) to a T” , or “That’s typical of him (or her)”. It should show your pet's true colours and characteristics. Please Remember if your photo does not capture a likeness of your pet then neither can I!
6. If there is no detail - I will have to make it up or leave it out.
7. If you have any specific requirements, please discuss them fully with me before work commences.
1. Once we have agreed on the brief I will give you a written quote.
2. If you decide to proceed, I will take a 25% non-returnable deposit before commencing any work.
3. The remainder is due on completion of the work, on the understanding you are under no obligation to buy unless you are completely satisfied with it. (In this case I would refund you the full amount minus the deposit, although I am happy to say that all clients to date have been completely satisfied.)
4. Please bear in mind I retain all rights to sale and copyright of my work.
I do hope you will entrust me with your commission and assure you of my best efforts throughout should you decide to engage me. If you have any questions please do contact me, I will be happy to help.